Curious as to what you should be STOCKING up on in May? Here’s the list!
- Cinco De Mayo: salsa, shredded cheese, tortillas, tortilla chips, canned & refried beans, shredded lettuce, pinatas & pinata fillers, frozen Mexican entrees & snacks (taquitos, mini tacos, chimichangas)
- Mother’s Day: bouquets, gift sets, perfume, chocolate, photo frames and crafts, jewelry, candles
- Memorial Day: BBQ sauce, ketchup, condiments, charcoal, salad dressing, potato chips, dips, paper plates, plastic utensils, sandwich fixings
- Summer needs: insect repellant, sunscreen, outdoor furniture, shorts, sun hats, beach toys, bird feeders, lawn mowers, barbecues and grilling utensils
- Gardening: plants, flowers, seeds, watering cans, plant food, soil, weed killers, mulch, compost buckets, water hoses
- Seasonal Produce: artichokes, asparagus, avocado, beets, blackberries, carrots, corn, green beans, onions, peas in the pod, potatoes, raspberries, strawberries
More Money Saving Tips & Tricks:Learn to Coupon – A Beginner’s Guide to Couponing!