What is Green Monday?
Green Monday is the biggest online shopping day in December. It falls on the second Monday of the month. That’s when shoppers realize they only have around 10 shipping days left before Christmas. In 2018, Green Monday falls on December 10. It’s also called Cyber Monday 2 because it’s the second-biggest day for online holiday shopping.
Target Green Monday Details:[perfectpullquote align=”full” bordertop=”false” cite=”” link=”” color=”#589D47″ class=”” size=””]
The holiday shopping season is still going strong—and we’ve got more deals to share! On Monday, Dec. 10, we’re celebrating Green Monday on Target.com with amazing deals you won’t want to miss.
Here are some of our top offers:
- 30 percent off kids, toddler and baby apparel
- 30 percent off apparel for women and men from C9, Umbro, JoyLab and Wild Fable
- 30 percent off all women’s shoes and boots
- 30 percent off thousands of home items
- And all week long (Dec. 9 – 15), we’re offering savings on toys from our biggest brands, including Nerf, Our Generation and Paw Patrol: Save $10 when you spend $50, and $25 when you spend $100
Read their press release HERE for more details!