PineCone Research has some of the Best payouts out there and you can cash out with as little as $3, making it a Favorite among Survey Takers! Right now, they have opened enrollment and are looking for NEW Members 18+.
You’ll earn $3.00 per survey! You’ll automatically be sent your first $3 as a check to your home address. From then, you can cash out with as little as $3 with Paypal, Check or Visa Card
*after you register make sure to confirm your email
Pinecone Research is the highest paying and highest rated survey site, and because such – they’re pretty hard to get into! VERY PICKY! If you don’t get accepted today, try back every week! They open up slots for different demographics ALOT!
( Scroll to the bottom of this post for some awesome tips on how to succeed with surveys!)
My Top 6 Survey Companies and how much I currently average
1. Pinecone Research – Average 2 Surveys a week, $3 each ($6 a Week x 52 Weeks in the year = $312 a year)
2. InstaGC – Average $3-$5 a day depending on how much time I have to sit on the site and the offers available. Get paid to watch videos and print coupons as well! ($3-5 a day x 365 days in a year = $1095-$1825 a year – Lately I have mainly used these for the daily gift card giveaways we do on our Facebook Page, so if you’ve ever won one.. thank InstaGC!)
3. Swagbucks – The survey company I’ve been working with the longest (I signed up when they first opened almost 10 years ago!) My earnings vary hugely with this one, some weeks I make a couple dollars, some week I make $100+. They have alot of online retailers that they offer a % of your purchase back through, also get paid to watch videos and print coupons. They also offer bonus swag bucks throughout the day – Install their Toolbar for instant notifications when an offer is available! (No weekly average because it DOES vary greatly, but in 2017 I made $619 from Swagbucks)
4. Ipsos I-Say – This is the main company I get paid to test out products with! They also pay for you to complete surveys, but the also help you qualify for their Paid Product Testing Opportunities! These survey offers definitely pay less than the other companies, but getting paid to try out a new product and getting to keep the product afterwards makes it worth it (Earnings vary, in 2017 I only made like $150 from Surveys, but got paid to test out 8 different products throughout the year.. Got paid around 160 total for all the products, and the total product retail for all 8 were around $400 – So like $300+ Per year + a crap ton of awesome freebies)
5. VIP Voice – I typically qualify for ALOT of surveys with this one, but it can vary greatly. Some weeks I get no offers, other weeks I get 10+ offers. They are most popular for their Daily Digest Opportunities, especially their 7 Day Food Journal – almost everyone gets offered $25 gift card just for filling out a 7 day food journal! Most people get this offer after their 5th or 6th survey, I was offered the same Food Journal opportunity 6 times in 2017, and I’ve already been offered it once in 2018! They also have random sweepstakes giveaways, and a member from our main Couponing Group actually WON last year – Top Left Picture!! (I’ve been with this company for 3 years and never won the sweeps lol so I wouldn’t join because of that, but consider it a bonus if it happens) (Between the food journals, other paid Daily Digest items and the normal surveys, I made around $715 from VIP in 2017.
6. Opinion Outpost – Opinions Outpost is a survey company know for doing products tests such as Kotex Pads and razors. They pay in many different way and Amazon Gift Cards being one of them! They also send CASH in the mail BEFORE you fill out the survey!
Global Test Market – An older and more established panel that pays up to $10 per survey! (Not currently accepting new members, we’ll update this post when they are!)
Note From Alea + Some Tips to Succeed:
Hope this was helpful! Let us know in the comments if you have any other tips and tricks to earning more through surveys!