10 DIY Sweet Treats For Gifts!
I really enjoy giving food gifts for the holidays. The act of baking is very personal – spending your precious time and energy to create a tasty treat for someone else. Someone once told me that the best gifts are the ones that a person would love, but couldn’t or wouldn’t buy for themselves. What could fit that description better than some decadent homemade treat?
I really like this collection of Food Gifts. Everything looks delicious, which is my first rule when it comes to food. But many of these treats are really pretty to look at, too. It’s always fun to get the chance to express your creative side when baking. Even when it doesn’t quite turn out the way you pictured it in your mind.
Brighten someone’s holiday season with a homemade food gift this year. It’s a great way to save some money while giving someone a special gift they will never forget!
Brown-eyed Baker – Nutter Butter Snowmen
Amy’s Healthy Baking – White Chocolate Funfetti Christmas Cookies
I Heart Naptime – Chocolate Fudge Cookies with Candy Cane Buttercream
Five Heart Home – Christmas Tree Brownie Pops
The Girl Who Ate Everything – Melted Snowman Oreo Balls
Two Sisters Crafting – Christmas Wreath Pretzel Bites
Sally’s Baking Addiction – Peppermint Bark
Crazy for Crust – Oreo Peppermint Bark Fudge
Mom Loves Baking – Red Velvet Banana Bread
The Gunny Sack – Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups
[perfectpullquote align=”full” bordertop=”false” cite=”” link=”” color=”#589D47″ class=”” size=””]
🎄 More Christmas FUN 🎄
- 13 Secret Santa Gifts Under $5
- 10 DIY Christmas Handmade Ornaments!
- 10 DIY Christmas Advent Calendars!
- 10 DIY Sweet Treats For Gifts!
- 10 DIY Christmas Mason Jar Gifts!
- 10 DIY Christmas Pet Gifts!
- 10 DIY Christmas Printables!
- 10 DIY Christmas Stockings!
- 10 DIY Christmas Wreaths!
- 10 DIY Christmas Kid Activities!
- 10 DIY Christmas Decorations!
- 10 DIY Christmas Cookies for Santa!
- 10 DIY Christmas Handmade Cards!
- How to Plan a Great and Inexpensive Holiday Party
- 5 Ways to Manage Stress and Stay Mindful Through the Holidays
- 5 Ways to Easily Start Saving Now for Holiday Expenses
- Tips for Finding a Job this Holiday Season
- 10 Ways to Make Quick Cash for the Holidays!
- How to Host a Budget Friendly Dinner Party