About 8 years ago I began to take surveys online as a means to make a few dollars that I could call my own. Believe it or not, it turns out I actually really enjoy taking surveys. I feel like it’s the easiest possible money I can earn with the least amount of effort. I love the fact that I can sit in front of my T.V. while my husband watches shows that really don’t interest
There are literally TONS of Paid Survey Panels out there but if your looking for ones that will pay you actual cash you need to check out the list below. Taking surveys is quick and easy and you are under no obligation so you can take them only when you feel like it.
Pro Tip: If you want to make a substantial amount of extra money doing paid surveys, it is best to sign up with multiple survey sites so you’ll get the maximum amount of paid survey invitations in your email. I would recommend opening a separate email for registering to keep your survey invites separate from your regular email.
All links listed below with the ( Heart icon ) are my favorites and a must join!
- MySurvey – This is one of my favorites because on top of the regular surveys you can also be chosen to review free full size products.
- Panda Research – Receive Up to $50 Per Offer, but hard to get approved for! Worth a try tho! I’ve been a member for a couple years and most of the surveys are around $1-$5, but I’ve gotten on average of 3 $50 surveys a year! It adds up!
- Opinion Outpost (US) Or Opinion Outpost (Canada) – The minimum cash out for Paypal is $10 and only $5 for Amazon gift cards.
- Harris Poll Online
- E-Poll Survey Panel – Most of the surveys here are about TV and movies and you get paid even if you don’t qualify for the survey. All you need is $5 to cash out. You can redeem for Amazon codes, Paypal money, or gift cards.
- Inbox Dollars – You get $5 just for joining and there are several ways to earn money. Inbox Dollars requires that you accumulate $30 in earnings before you can “cash-out” and they pay you by sending a check.
- Swagbucks (US,UK and CA) – If you start now and are committed to spending just a few minutes a day, this one can pay for your Christmas!!
- MyPoints – I like this one because your not limited to just surveys. You can earn points by doing all sorts of things and rack up points pretty quickly. This one has been around since the 90s, Very solid.
- Valued Opinions
- Toluna – This is another one that offers great product reviews and pays well for them.
- InboxPays – You get $5 just for joining and there are many ways to earn cash here. Inbox Dollars requires that you accumulate $50 in earnings before you can “cash-out” and they pay you by Paypal.
- EarningStation – Earn gift cards online with high-paying surveys, discount shopping offers, and other fun ways to earn.
- Survey Spot – The minimum cash out for Paypal is $10 and only $5 for Amazon gift cards.
- MindsPay – Evaluate products and services of your interest and get paid.
- SurveyDownline (US, CAN, UK, AU)
- Ipsos i-Say – Take online surveys on a variety of different topics. Typically earn between 10-100 points for each survey you successfully complete. 1000 points ($10) minimum account balance needed for reward redemption via Paypal.
- Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel – Super easy way to earn valuable points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toys, gift cards, and more.(no landline required with this home-scan signup)
- Global Test Market: GlobalTestMarket will reward you for every online survey you complete. Redeem your points for cash via Paypal.
- You Gov Surveys – Take surveys and earn rewards from YouGov.
What survey sites do you use?