This Valentine’s Day, eat for cheap and even FREE at these participating restaurants. We’ll be updating this list up until V-Day, so be sure to check back to see if your favorite spot is on the list.
- Krispy Kreme: get a FREE Valentine’s donut via the Krispy Kreme on Jan. 31st.
- White Castle: enjoy a special Valentine’s Day dinner from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the 14th at White Castle, complete with tableside service. You must make reservations, and the experience is great for couples, families, and friends.
- Waffle House: visit Waffle House for Valentine’s Day with Your Sweet Tea Pie. Be sure to click the link to see which restaurants will be participating. Enjoy your breakfast with a side of B.A.E., or Bacon And Eggs.
- Shoney’s: Two Can Dine for $24.99 on the 14th, from 4 p.m. til close. Click the link to see Shoney’s special menu for this Valentine’s Day pricing offer.
- Qdoba: their annual tradition states that if you kiss someone while standing at the register, you’ll get a FREE burrito with your purchase. Bring your kiddos or your crush, and pucker up.
- Morton’s Steakhouse: Dine Your Heart Out with Morton’s Steakhouse begins Feb. 10th and continues on until Feb. 17th. Get a steak and lobster meal for just $59.
- Hooters: Shred ‘Em and Forget ‘Em. Shred a photo of your ex for a FREE plate of 10 wings. Click the link to get started online, or find your store and drop in to shred their photo.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Sweet Deal for Two is available between Feb. 14th — 18th. Get one appetizer, two entrees, and one dessert for $35.