Join The ✂️ Couponing For Beginners ✂️ Group
Now days there are so many ways to earn and save more, just by using your phone! I’ve personally checked out all of these apps and I love them! They’re extremely useful!
Apps That Offer Rewards:
- Rewards you with “kicks” (reward points) for visiting participating retailers (Macy’s, Target, Crate & Barrel, Best Buy, Old Navy, etc.
- You can also earn “bonus kicks” for scanning specific items within the store.
- Redeem your reward points for retail & restaurant gift cards.
- Connect your credit or debit card to your account to earn points when you spend money at stores such as Target. I have personally found this the best way to earn points, since I don’t do a lot of retail shopping at other stores, but I do go to Target every now and then.
- Earn points for watching television shows.
- Once you download the app, you can “check in” to register whatever show you are watching. The app will listen to your TV and you will earn 1 point per minute you are checked in.
- Earn bonus points for watching featured programs; you can also earn bonus points through promotions and games.
- Redeem points for gift cards and other prizes.
- This app was pretty pointless for me since I watch almost no television, but I have a few TV-loving friends who absolutely love it!
- Earn Inbox Dollars for a variety of activities, including taking surveys, completing activities, searching the web, watching videos and more.
- Works in conjunction with your online Inbox Dollars account.
- Pays CASH and you get a $5 bonus just for signing up.
- Rewards add up pretty quickly–get paid when you earn $30.
- By FAR my personal favorite way to earn rewards online.
4. Swagbucks TV
- Earn Swag Bucks for watching videos on your phone, up to 50 per day.
- Works in conjunction with your online Swagbucks account, for which you can earn Swag Bucks by shopping online, using the Swagbucks site as your primary search engine, and printing coupons.
- Redeem Swag Bucks for gift cards and other prizes (500 Swag Bucks equals a $5 gift card)
Apps that Save Money on Groceries
- Ibotta also offers cash rewards, which can be deposited directly to a PayPal account.
- Unlike Jingit, Ibotta requires you to make a participating purchase in order to get paid. However, the payout is significantly higher than other rewards programs.
- Before heading to the grocery store, choose the offers you will participate in. The more offers you choose, the more cash you’ll earn. Next, go shopping & purchase your chosen products. After you check out, take a photo of your receipt. Ibotta will then verify your purchase and credit your account.
- Every time you redeem an offer a new one will be sent.
- This is a GREAT app to use in conjunction with coupons and store sales!
- Favado is a mobile savings app that helps shoppers stop overspending by notifying them when their favorite items are on sale.
- Favado has money saving experts who hand select sales and coupons every week — in more than 65,000 grocery and drugstores nationwide — to enable discovery of the best deals for savings up to 70% on everyday items.
- Again, this is a great app to use in conjunction with store sales and paper coupons to stretch your savings.
- Favado currently works in conjunction with other money saving apps, including the Target Mobile Coupon App, the Target Cartwheel App, the SavingStar app, and Checkout 51
- Clip e-Coupons that are automatically added to your participating grocery store’s savings card.
- Savings are stored in an account; once you’ve saved $5 or more, get paid via bank transfer, PayPal, or Amazon.com gift card.
- Only works at participating stores, but it is a great app if your store participates!
- Add items to your grocery list via text, scan, or voice, then easily clip corresponding coupons to save.
- Can create different lists for multiple stores
- Coupons can be sent directly to your wi-fi enabled printer, or emailed to you so you can print them via your home computer.
- Can sync and share your list with multiple users
- Feature hundreds of special offers and sales for Target merchandise.
- Allows you to scan your items at Target to check for special offers, which can then be stacked with other paper and online coupons.
- Similar to Ibotta, But with the bonus of having alot of produce offers
- New Offers every Thursday
Apps that Save Money on Other Items
11. Shop Savvy
- Barcode scanner allows you to scan an item in the store to see if you can find a better price online.
- Great way to avoid impulse purchases!
12. Gas Buddy
- Uses satellite locater to find the closest gas stations with current gas prices
- Earn points every time you report a gas price
13. Retail Me Not
- Retail coupon app that quickly pulls up coupons or coupon codes for most major retailers that can be used in stores or online.
- Simple-to-use app with easy search option
- Also features daily “hot deals”